- Search and filter through available opportunities to find the best suited opportunities for your business.
- Search the entire PODS database by entering keyword(s).
- Built in search filters to filter by region, category, opportunity provider, classifications and time frame.
- View full opportunity information.
- Sort search column in ascending or descending order.
- Search by including expired opportunities.
- Search by showing private opportunities.
When Bid Matching is enabled in your PODS Profile, PODS will automatically identify opportunities of interest to you and your business. These opportunities are organized and categorized and delivered to you each evening via e-mail.
Bid Matching opportunities are identified using a combination of the following search criteria:
- Regions - Identify opportunities associated with a particular area of the world.
- GSINs - Identify opportunities according to Goods and Service Identification Numbers (GSINs) relevant to your business.
- Opportunity Providers - Only identify opportunities from particular Public, Private and Corporate organizations worldwide that you select.
- Keywords - Specify keywords to identify opportunities of interest.
- Update your profile information and set your opportunity matching preferences.
- Add users to your profile and manage them.
- Configure Bid Matching to receive notifications on opportunities base on.
- Selected GSINs;
- Selected Regions;
- (New) Inputted Keywords; and/or,
- (New) Selected Opportunity Providers.
View and download all previous documents.
- Create customized private opportunities.
- Manage the status of opportunities you are watching or bidding on.
- Added Bid Status to the My Opportunities page including the ability to edit the bid status.
- (New) Opportunity Provider is now displayed on Opportunity Information page.
- (New) Ability to assign a Customer to an opportunity on the Opportunity Information page. You can also view the Contacts for this Customer on this page.
- (New) Ability to add more than one attachment to an opportunity.
- (New) Ability to add attachments other than PDF files.
My Customers (New)
- Create new Customers and new Contacts for each customer.
- Each Contact can have a history of comments for tracking.
- Manage and view your customers.
- Edit/Update your contacts for the customer.
- All contacts are only viewable by your company.