Canadian Federal and Provincial Government Agencies
PODS collects all pods_prod_lportal.opportunities from the Federal government of Canada as well as each of the provinces within Canada.
U.S. Federal and State Opportunities
All U.S. Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Government buyers are able to pods_prod_lportal.ze their business opportunities by posting information directly to FedBizOpps via the Internet. PODS obtains these opportunities automatically providing subscribers with access to U.S. federal markets for their products and services.
International Agencies and Organizations
PODS obtains opportunities from the following international organizations and agencies:
- Canadian Commercial Corporation: The Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) represents all international opportunity notices that Canadian firms are qualified to respond to. These opportunity notices are from the U.S. and Mexico.
- Caribbean Development Bank: The Caribbean Development Bank is a financial institution which assists Caribbean nations in financing social and economic programs in its member countries. Procurement opportunities are available for CDB-financed projects including consultancy services, pre-qualification of suppliers and contractors and invitations to bid.
- European Space Agency: The European Space Agency is an intergovernmental organization dedicated to the exploration of space. Opportunities are available ranging from earth observation systems, science & technology, telecommunication and space exploration.
- General Services Administration: GSA oversees the business of the U.S. federal government. GSA’s acquisition solutions supply federal purchasers with cost-effective high-quality products and services from commercial vendors. GSA provides workplaces for federal employees, and oversees the preservation of historic federal properties. Its policies covering travel, property and management practices promote efficient government operations.
- Inter-American Development Bank: Partnering with clients, the IDB seeks to eliminate poverty and inequality, and promotes sustainable economic growth. The Bank supports clients in the design of projects, and provides financing, technical assistance and knowledge services to support development interventions. The IDB focuses on empirical evidence for making decisions and measuring the impact of its projects to increase its development effectiveness.
- World Bank: The World Bank works to ensure that procurement in Bank-financed projects and programs is conducted in accordance with its Articles of Agreement, which require that loan proceeds are used only for the purposes for which the loan, grant, or credit was granted. The Procurement Policy and Services Group of the World Bank is charged with providing the Policy and Guidance necessary to carry out this mandate for the Bank’s operational clients. The Bank gives equal importance to supporting the management and reform of pods_prod_lportal.procurement systems in borrower countries. Increasing the efficiency, fairness, and transparency of the expenditure of pods_prod_lportal.resources is critical to sustainable development and the reduction of poverty.
Newfoundland and Labrador Academic, Health, Crown and Private Organizations
Within PODS you will find opportunities that are specific to the Newfoundland and Labrador economy. These opportunity providers include:
- Academic - Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador, College of the North Atlantic, Newfoundland and Labrador School Board, Marine Institute.
- Health - Western Regional Integrated Health Authority, Eastern Health Care Corporation, Central Regional Integrated Health Authority, Centre for Health Information.
- Crown Corporations - WHSCC of Newfoundland and Labrador, Nalcor Energy, Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro, Atlantic Lottery Corporation, Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation, Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation.
- Oil and Gas - Husky Energy, Petroleum Research Newfoundland & Labrador, Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- Others - Local and Municipal Government Opportunities, Metrobus Transit, St. John's Port Authority.